Monday 14 August 2017

Term 3, week 4 sharing- inquiry question changing!

Today we met in small teams, and shared what we were up to with our teaching inquiry. It was a really good opportunity to get a look into what other teachers were up to in their classes, and we were able to notice some trends appearing across the school.

I shared with my group my next steps for my inquiry. I felt my inquiry question was too broad, so now I am looking at what impact making the learning clear for students will have on their progress.

This is focused around previous PD I have done around the book 'clarity in the classroom' by Michael Absolum, and looks at how I am making the learning transparent for the kids, so they know where they are, where they are going, and how to get there!

Have a look at my powerpoint below to get a bit more info, and see my next steps to evidence this!

My next post will hopefully share how that has worked, and hopefully I will have some evidence to back it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment